Last updated on 14 December 2017.
A quick summary:
This document explains what information is collected regarding the
AppMeisters games and services.
2. It also explains how we use that information, where we store it and how we protect it.
3. We can share the information with partners for the purpose of providing the AppMeisters Services.
4. We will not share your information for third party advertising purposes.
5. We explain your rights in relation to the information.
1.1. Who is AppMeisters? We are Bullseye Ventures LTD, incorporated and registered in British Virgin Islands with company number 1675215 having an address at Mill Mall Tower, 2nd Floor Wickhams Cay 1, P.O. Box 4671, Road Town, Tortola, BVI (“AppMeisters”).
1.4. What about children? We recognise we have a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 without consent from their parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal information about your child, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect certain information when you use the AppMeisters Services such as your name and email address (more information below). We do not receive or store your payment details.
2.1. What information might we collect from you? When you sign up for, download, use or play the AppMeisters Services then we will collect certain information from you. This information may include:
2. Your date of birth;
3. Your email address;
4. Any user name used to identify yourself;
5. Details of your digital platform account;
6. Any other information which you supply us via our services (including the content of messages sent using any chat / communications systems);
7. Technical details about any device which you use to access our services, including: Internet and/or network connection (including IP address); any mobile device identifier; your operating system, browser type or other software; or your hardware or other technical details. This is technical data about our users and their actions and patterns which does not provide personal information;
8. Details of your use of our services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how you use the services; traffic data; and your geographical location data;
9. If/when we decide to deploy social networking features in any of the AppMeisters Services, and if you link our services to a social networking account(s), then we may collect details about your use of social networking account(s) and our services). This may potentially include certain information from (for example) Facebook or other social networks (including access to your name, location, gender, birth date, email address, photo, profile URL and friends list as well as aggregated non-personal analytics data about our users) strictly in accordance with the social network(s)’ terms and conditions; and
10. Other information required in order to help you with any queries or support matters.
Some of the information types referred to above may be collected on an aggregated or anonymised (e.g. hashed) basis, or we may use it or share it in an aggregated or anonymised way, for research or analysis into the way our services operate and are used.
11. access to photos, media and files on your mobile device;
2.2. What about the storage of payment details? The processing and storage of payment details is a matter for the relevant platform and payment method/processor. AppMeisters will not receive, process or store any of your payment details. This is because the payment transactions themselves are completed through the relevant platforms (e.g. Apple’s App Store or Google Play) via the personal email address you have associated with that platform account. If you make in-game purchases within the AppMeisters Services, we are notified by the payment processor once a transaction takes place, but we will not receive any of your actual payment details.
We will collect information ourselves or via third parties for appropriate matters.
How might we collect this information from you? Information may be collected or processed regarding you in the following ways: (a) information you give us via the AppMeisters Services; (b) information given when you contact us or report a problem with the AppMeisters Services; and (c) we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you don’t have to respond to them. We may collect this information via the AppMeisters Services or trusted third parties connected with us for optional things like surveys or polls.
We will store your information in secured servers provided by Amazon Web Services, We will do our best to keep this information secure. No information security system is perfect so please remember to be careful.
All information we hold is stored on our secure servers (which we own or license from appropriate third parties). We use industry standard procedures and security standards to prevent unauthorised access to our servers, however no online service or website can be completely secure, so please protect the account information in your possession as well.
We will use your information to run, maintain and improve the AppMeisters Services as well as to communicate with you (e.g. with newsletters or emails).
Sometimes we may share anonymised, non-personal information like operating system types with partners in order to run our services.
5.1. How might your information be used? Your information may be used in the following ways:
To ensure that the AppMeisters Services are presented in the most
effective manner for you and for your device from which you access
2. To provide you with marketing information, products or services that you request from us and which we feel may interest you – for example, we may send you newsletters or emails about the AppMeisters Services (of course, it’s optional and we will ask you for permission first where required);
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us;
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the AppMeisters Services when you choose to do so;
5. To notify you about changes to the AppMeisters Services;
6. To provide, maintain, protect and improve the AppMeisters Services and to protect AppMeisters and other AppMeisters Services users;
7. To provide you with player to play chat functionality and other communication systems (AppMeisters reserves the right to monitor the content of any of your messages and prevent your use of any such chat or other communication systems for any reason);
8. To comply with intellectual property protection obligations we have under applicable laws including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the E-Commerce Directive; and
9. To assess the performance of the AppMeisters Services.
Will we ever share any of your information with other parties? We may share some aggregated and general non-personal information on user behaviour (e.g. sales per region) with our partners who work with us to provide the AppMeisters Services to you (for example, with payment providers) in order to support, improve or amend the AppMeisters Services. We may also share non-personal information with data analysis services to help us run the AppMeisters Services.
You have the option to share your own personal information with others parties, in which case it will be governed by those parties’ own privacy policies – make sure to take a look at them.
See below for a few miscellaneous data matters…
7.1. Please be aware that we are subject to various laws and we may be required to release personal information in order to comply with law enforcement or other legal requirements.
You have rights about how your personal information is used, which can vary depending on where you live. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
8.1. Can you ask us to stop processing your personal information? You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can change your email settings to unsubscribe from email communications.
8.2. Can you see what information we store for you? Depending on where you live, you may have additional privacy rights. For example, in the EU you have the right to access your personal information we possess; you may have the legal right to contact us to request that we delete your personal information from our system; and you may have the legal right to ask us to rectify/correct your personal information if appropriate. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but we may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, are disproportionate or infringe the privacy of others.
8.3. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us have the right to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to: Mill Mall Tower, 2nd Floor Wickhams Cay 1, P.O. Box 4671, Road Town, Tortola, BVI. This same California law permits us to provide you, in response to your written request, with a cost-free means to choose not to have your information shared rather than providing the above described information. You may exercise that choice by contacting us at the address above.
8.4. Who should you contact if you would like to exercise these rights? If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any queries regarding them, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org